Patmos Isle

The life of a Pastor, one who has been beaten and left to die by his own kind.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I consider myself as one that has seen the dark side of humanity and has lived to speak of it.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Am I the only one?

I can recall the day when it was a true delight in my home to "go out" to eat. Growing up in a family that lived from one pay day to the next, we did not get the "Let's just eat out" option very often. Yet I do remember the joy of it, after having to eat a home cooked meal every day, there was nothing like a good fast food meal.

This is what leads me to my post today. Whatever ever happened to the fast food place? Am I the only one or has fast food America become, please pull up and we will bring it out to you place. There was a day that before you could get your car pulled up to the window, they had your hamburger, fish sandwich, and chicken in a bag and ready for you to pay and pull off. Now you pay and have to find another place to park so that they can bring it out to you. My friend this is NOT fast food!!!

Am I the only one, or does anyone else want nothing more than a hamburger that has been cooked for 4 hours sitting under a heat lamp with fries that have been sitting in a grease drain pan for 2 hours. Now that is fast food, there was a day that we thought there was nothing better, now we think that we are too good for it. So now we have to sit for 15 minutes waiting on something that should have already been done 30 minutes ago.

Am I the only one, or does anyone else care that the fast food place is slipping away from us. I remember the day when you did not have to sit down and wait for your food to be ready, before you could get the change in your pocket your order was waiting on you and they were helping the person behind you.

I don't know.... Maybe I am the only one who has no patience... Maybe the wife is right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home