Patmos Isle

The life of a Pastor, one who has been beaten and left to die by his own kind.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I consider myself as one that has seen the dark side of humanity and has lived to speak of it.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Did you dance?

I said to myself when I found myself in this hour of Patmos, that when the light comes, I am going to dance. That I would rejoice with them that rejoiced, for I have wept with them that weep in this journey.

So I ask myself today, now that the sun settles again. Did you dance? I don't recall dancing, I only recall wondering when my night would come again. Fearful that it would be today, fearful that it would be tomorrow, fearful that it would be the next week.

I find myself with my hands against the wall, thinking this time I will find this switch, find this device that will bring light to me. Yet all I can feel is the roughness of my hands from the last time I searched this barren wall. My tears have become my drink again, I fear the day that they stop, because I fear I will be overcome with thirst. So let me weep, let me sorrow, let me be found in guilt of not dancing.

Maybe I will be found dancing this time. Maybe when the sun comes from it's hiding place, it will find me, dancing in this darkness. Oh darkness where is thy sound, oh darkness where is thy voice, sing to me, sing to me your song. Sing to me that I might dance slowly, sing to me that my feet my move with thy sorrow, Sing thy song to me, that I might sing it to others.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stop Snoring Exercise said...

Hi P mos, been searching the web, and came accross your site. Looking at latest info on stop snoring device. this post, maybe not the perfect match-but intresting read anyway.. off to look for stop snoring device...

6:57 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

You have been silent awhile, now. Do you dance?

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home