Patmos Isle

The life of a Pastor, one who has been beaten and left to die by his own kind.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I consider myself as one that has seen the dark side of humanity and has lived to speak of it.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

No one said!!

15 years ago when I said I would follow, Everyone said, it is not an easy road. Yet no one said there would be hell to pay.

In the last 15 years I have seen as the evil man would overcome the righteous, and I was told. It rains upon the just and the unjust. Yet no one said, the just will only someday see their rain.

When will good men arise and conquer the evil? When will good men arise and overcome the ungodly? Must we always be beat down? Must we always see the bottom side?

No one said that this road was death, they only said, it was lonely.

No one said that it will rob you and rape you, they only said it was all uphill.

When will one see the unrighteous perish in their own vomit? When will one see the unrighteous fall by their own sword?

Speaking of the sword, it never grows dull. You would think with all their cutting, with all their stabbing, with all their wounding, it would grow dull, yet among them it remains sharp. I wonder what price they pay to have it sharp? Does it cost them their sleep? Does it cost them their health? What does it cost so that evil might prevail?

I wish, oh how I wish, that one would come and hold me, that one would come and bring me close. Where is this one who said I am your peace? Where is this one that has proclaimed to be my warrior? Have I offended Him? Have I dishonored Him?

No one said He required death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home