Patmos Isle

The life of a Pastor, one who has been beaten and left to die by his own kind.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I consider myself as one that has seen the dark side of humanity and has lived to speak of it.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

He said to look up!

I think I read somewhere, I believe His words were, Look up, for they redemption draws nigh. Does He not know, that my bones are feeble and my strength is gone. I looked before and beheld the wonder of His universe and yet He brought me nothing. I know I should not, yet I wonder, what good is all this glory around me, if my eyes have grown so dim. Why is it there? For His enjoyment or mine?

I preached today and it was like I had come out of one place and went to another, yet I see now, it was only faith moving others, and for me, I remained in this dry well.

Tomorrow I rest, Tomorrow, I cease from my labor, Tomorrow, I spend the day with little girl (dog) she knows me, she sees me as who I am and not who I pretend to be. Yet her kisses are ever so tender and her love is never ceasing. I tell her all the time, that she is what I knew of our Heavenly Master, and then I tell her as Jesus told His disciples... "Will thou also go away" She looks at me as if she knows me, as if she understands me.

I
force my eyes to look up, I force them to look upon the horizon, I force my countenance to be of good cheer. Yet nothing comes, as I wait upon Him, as I speak to Him of my desperation, as I tell Him, in you is my life, yet He waits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home