Patmos Isle

The life of a Pastor, one who has been beaten and left to die by his own kind.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I consider myself as one that has seen the dark side of humanity and has lived to speak of it.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Do you need me?

I was just wondering... Do you need me?

I would like to disappear if not, I would like to find a valley to rest in, or a cave to vanish in.

Maybe I could just disappear and be known as one that has mysteriously gone away. You see I feel as if I already have. You see your silence is as death to me. Your hiding has no longer be a conquest, but it has conquered.

My knees are now feeble, I thought that I could go longer if I was not standing, but now my knees they, well they have failed me.

Maybe I too could climb a mountain and see just the backside of you? It's not like I want a book deal and to be on TV, with my latest experience of you. I just would like to know if you need me?

I guess I should pray for tears, that I might weep again, it seemed like then I at least felt something. Let the tears roll down my face oh God, may they once again crease my face, may they once again create their valley, their river bed.

I know I have failed you, I know that I am not what I at least try to make others believe about me, yet, could not just this one moment, I see me as you would see me.

I promise, I promise, that if I could just catch a glimpse of you, I too will put my face to the ground and cry Holy, Holy, Holy! It is not that I ask for treasures that might make me sound rich, I just ask for the treasure so that I can eat again.

Do You need me? Would you please answer me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home