Patmos Isle

The life of a Pastor, one who has been beaten and left to die by his own kind.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I consider myself as one that has seen the dark side of humanity and has lived to speak of it.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Ok, one more time

At the place that I want to just sit out the next season. I just want to fake an injury and be benched for the next year. I honestly believe that people would understand, that they would say... "You deserve this Patmos, you have been so faithful".

At the place that I want to just show up at home base with no bat in my hand, and let the pitcher strike me out. I honestly believe that people would understand, that they would say... "You deserve this Patmos, you have been so faithful".

At the place that I want to just stay in the car, not even climb the stairs in the bleachers, maybe just sit in the car and listen to it on the radio. I honestly believe that people would understand, that they would say... "You deserve this Patmos, you have been so faithful".

At the place that I want to just stay in the recliner at the house, watching the game. I honestly believe that people would understand, they would say... "You deserve this Patmos, you have been so faithful".

At the place that I want to just watch the game from the bed, so that I can go back to sleep when the team is not winning. I honestly believe that people would understand, they would say... "You deserve this Patmos, you have been so faithful".


At the place that, well they are all waiting... Ok, one more time, after this, I promise... No more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home