Patmos Isle

The life of a Pastor, one who has been beaten and left to die by his own kind.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I consider myself as one that has seen the dark side of humanity and has lived to speak of it.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

You should have listened

I wish you would have listened to me when I told you to not speak. Now you have awakened the giant who had gone to sleep.

Now he will come with his memories and once again bring much pain. I just had him off to sleep, yet you would not let him sleep, you kept talking and would not cease. Now he awakes, unhappy as usual, now he awakes with the agenda of making me remember.

I wish you would have listened when I told you to leave me alone, I wish you would have listened when I told you that I wanted to be left alone.

Now he comes, I hear his footsteps in the distance, now he comes, I smell his fragrance that reminds me of yesterday.

I wish you would have listened and let him sleep in his slumber, I wrestled with him until he had no choice but to sleep, now he returns and I have yet to find sleep.

I can hear his breathing, I can hear his speaking, oh thou dark night of my soul, be gone and let me be, be gone and let me be, be gone and let me be!!

If I close my eyes will he not find me? If I run to the hills will he not follow? If I run to the valley, he will surely find me. Oh thou dark night, oh thou dark night, please, please have mercy on me. Please come again when I am rested, I promise you then my full attention.

You who call thyself the light of the world, will though come and dispel this darkness, will though come and remove his power?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home