Patmos Isle

The life of a Pastor, one who has been beaten and left to die by his own kind.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I consider myself as one that has seen the dark side of humanity and has lived to speak of it.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Absence

My absence as of late has not been my distance, it has been my resting.

Many know that I struggle with insomnia, it's hand is very strong and for some reason his arm is never short. It finds me and attaches itself, sometimes for hours and other times for days. This last time, eight days.

Finally he lost his hold and the last two have been resting and eating, I would say the best part of it, is the fifteen pounds I have lost. Yet for eight days, there was no appetite for either food or drink and of course no appetite for sleep.

So I have taken the time to replenish, returning to life is a very slow process, you feel guilty for sleeping so late, yet, your body is screaming... "Put thy head to rest"

I think the hardest thing of insomnia for me is the fact that I lose all track of time, days somehow blend together and the mind becomes a London fog. So now I sit in a office, that I swear I did not create such a mess, but my desk is piled more so than it ever has been. So I guess my journey shall continue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home