Patmos Isle

The life of a Pastor, one who has been beaten and left to die by his own kind.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I consider myself as one that has seen the dark side of humanity and has lived to speak of it.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Sensitive

I don't know what my problem has been lately. I mean, I have NEVER in my life be so sensitive around people (well only 33 years) I don't understand it and it is driving me really right over the edge.

Someone saying something that I would have laughed at 2 almost 3 months ago, today I just go to my office and shut the door and do anything I can; so that I won't just bust out in tears. I don't ever recall it being like this before. What scares me about it is, have I gone to a new place that I am not aware of? Have I allowed myself to go beyond what I know as familiar.

I can only say that what makes me upset is that someone has so easily upset me. What is my problem?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home