Patmos Isle

The life of a Pastor, one who has been beaten and left to die by his own kind.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I consider myself as one that has seen the dark side of humanity and has lived to speak of it.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Leave Me Alone

I don't want to sound like I am in 6th grade, yet why won't these people leave me a lone.

You have done everything to destroy me, to ruin me, to make me out to be this pathetic person. So why do you want to keep tormenting and beating my cage with a stick?

What did I do to you? What did I not do to you? Why cant you just go away?

I have left you a lone.

I could have told everyone your secrets, I could have fought back and hit you below the belt. I could have crucified you, I could have ruined your name and caused other to point and laugh at you. Yet I chose to be kind, I chose to have sympathy.

I have made excuses for your actions and now I am out of excuses. People ask, they come and want to know what they should do. What should I tell them? I fear you have forced my hand to speak, yet my heart cries out for peace.

Now I need to know, I need to know God what shall I do? What shall I say? Will thou be angry with me if I speak? Will thou be disappointed with me if I tell? I have tried to understand your ways, and from the beginning I chose to bless rather than curse, I chose to pay the price to walk on the high road, yet I have not seen any reimbursement for my expense.

This trial has been costly and my life is at the place of being bankrupt, if I prayed like David, would you hear me? If I cried aloud like Elijah, would thou come down? If I fasted like Christ, would you visit me? Will you not respond?

They never cease to place more coal upon the fire that flickers with exhaustion. Please, I beg of you!!! Please, respond to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home