Patmos Isle

The life of a Pastor, one who has been beaten and left to die by his own kind.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I consider myself as one that has seen the dark side of humanity and has lived to speak of it.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

That's a good cup

I am so enjoying my cup of coffee this morning. In the last several months it has been just this thing among many others things that have been on auto pilot.

My apologies to those who read along as I type. I have had nothing to say, I guess I should have taken that time to maybe write some of the truths that have been revealed to me through this time of suffering, yet it takes strength to do that.

I pray that what I am feeling now, will not last. It is a feeling of a very weighty weakness in my body. As if weakness has taken over, like a kid who has made his way into a mud hole. Did I mention that this cup of coffee is amazing?

Doing my very best to Look ahead this last week, I saw this glowing light, even now after all that time, I allowed my self to draw strength, thinking to myself that it was the sun, breaking forth for me a new day. Today I have arrived at it's spot and found that what I had seen, was but a fire, burning away the beauty that could have possibly inspired me.

May we all be found weak, so that He will but not have a choice to bring with Him, a greater measure of strength.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home