Patmos Isle

The life of a Pastor, one who has been beaten and left to die by his own kind.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I consider myself as one that has seen the dark side of humanity and has lived to speak of it.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I am back, I think

Hello, and I hope this finds everyone doing good.

I was in the Dallas area for longer than expected, however it was a good thing I guess, it was closer to my Dr. visit and so I did not have to make 2 trips within a few days.

Yet the exhaustion of just going and doing caught up with me. I am a pitiful person, I barely have the ability to make a cup of coffee in the morning, well who am I kidding, when you finally get out of bed at 12:30, it is no longer morning.

My friend Thomas has been a great help this week, and I appreciate that. I have found him to be this night light in my life, comforting and authentic, thank you Thomas.

Well, I guess I need to finish what I started 3 weeks ago. Be good!

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Jackson said...

Any time, friend.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home